Open to All
These opportunities are not specific to one particular region, but are open to all applicants. Consider joining one of these trips and recruiting some friends to go with you!
Unless otherwise noted, students and staff on "Open to All" trips will most likely attend the Short Term Orientation that is closest to their location.
3 Things to Know Before You Apply
1. Please only apply for one trip. If your first choice of a trip doesn't work out, we will contact you to discuss other possible trips or options.
2. To participate in one of our overseas trips, you must be a U.S. citizen or have a green card. If you don't have either of those, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before applying.
3. After submitting your application, you'll need to send in your application fee based on when your application was submitted:
- EARLY BIRD DEADLINE through October 31 - $10
- REGULAR DEADLINE November 1 through December 20 - $30
- LATE APPLICATION DEADLINE WAVE 1, December 21 through January 20 - $60
- LATE APPLICATION DEADLINE WAVE 2, December 21 through February 20 - $60