The Northeast region has built long-term relationships with the locations listed below. These International Campus Partnerships (ICPs) are designed for reciprocal sending, mutual encouragement, and amplified long-term impact. If you’re from a campus in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island, or Vermont, you’ll receive first priority for these partnership trips.
Northeast students and staff will most likely attend the Short-Term Orientation in Newark.
3 Things to Know Before You Apply
1. Please only apply for one trip. If your first choice of a trip doesn't work out, we will contact you to discuss other possible trips or options.
2. To participate in one of our overseas trips, you must be a U.S. citizen or have a green card. If you don't have either of those, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before applying.
3. After submitting your application, you'll need to send in your application fee based on when your application was submitted:
- EARLY BIRD DEADLINE through October 31 - $10
- REGULAR DEADLINE November 1 through December 20 - $30
- LATE APPLICATION DEADLINE WAVE 1, December 21 through January 20 - $60
- LATE APPLICATION DEADLINE WAVE 2, December 21 through February 20 - $60