Less than 6 months
These summer trips are designed to show prospective cross-cultural laborers the realities of the non-American world and, more specifically, the realities of advancing the gospel of Jesus and his kingdom cross-culturally. Check out our FAQs and What to Expect for NavMissions Short-Term trips.
Trips for 2018 will be actively approved and posted to this page over the next few weeks. Please check the website again within the next week for updated trip information and live trip applications.
Please begin praying and considering whether God would send you on a Short-Term trip in 2018.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions or fill out this form to be notified when a trip application goes live.
3 Things to Know Before You Apply
1. Please only apply for one trip. If your first choice of a trip doesn't work out, we will contact you to discuss other possible trips or options.
2. To participate in one of our overseas trips, you must be a U.S. citizen or have a green card. If you don't have either of those, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before applying.
3. After submitting your application, you'll need to send in your application fee based on when your application was submitted:
- EARLY BIRD DEADLINE through October 31 - $10
- REGULAR DEADLINE November 1 through December 20 - $30
- LATE APPLICATION DEADLINE WAVE 1, December 21 through January 20 - $60
- LATE APPLICATION DEADLINE WAVE 2, December 21 through February 20 - $60